A Saving Account can be opened by Individuals / Minors /Institutions/ Associations/ Regd. Co-op. Societies / Trusts / HUFs.
Features & Benefits
- Individual can open account with Minimum Rs.1000/- with no ceiling for the maximum.
- Individual/Joint/Minors with guardian deposit can be made.
- Cheque Book & Passbook facility.
- ATM Card facility with withdrawal limit up to Rs.20,000/- in a day.
- SMS Alerts for Transactions.
- Any Branch Banking.
- Demand Draft/Pay Order.
- Money transfer via RTGS/NEFT.
- Nomination facility.
- Benefits of Aadhar Based Payment System.
Interest is paid quarterly on Savings Account at 4% p.a. as per the directives fixed by Reserve Bank of India.
Officially Valid Documents
Two latest passport size photographs and any one of the officially valid documents as Identity and Address proof from the list below,
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter's Identity Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- NREGA Job Card
- Pension Payment Order
- Account not operated for more than two years will be treated as inoperative/dormant account.
- Bank reserves the right to alter, revise and cancel the rules from time to time.
Click here for Deposit Interest Rates