Current Accounts can be opened by Individuals/ Businessmen / Proprietorship / Partnership Firms / Public or Private companies requiring to do multiple or numerous business transactions.
Features & Benefits
- Customer can deposit or withdraw the amount as many times required. Minimum Balance to be maintained is Rs.3,000/- in the account.
- Public or Private Companies to be operated by Authorized Signatories.
- ATM Card Facility with withdrawal Limit up to Rs.50,000/- in a day for Proprietary Accounts.
- Any Branch Banking Facility throughout all Branches of the Bank for operations in Current Accounts.
- SMS Alerts for Transactions.
- Money transfer via RTGS/NEFT.
- Demand Draft/Pay Order.
Officially Valid Documents
Two latest passport size photographs and any one of the officially valid documents as Identity and Address proof from the list below,
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- NREGA Job Card
- Pension Payment Order
- Bank reserves the right to close any account, if cheque drawn are returned unpaid frequently for want of funds or the account is considered as irregular/non-satisfactory.
- Account not operation for more than two years will be treated as inoperative/dormant account.
- Bank reserves the right to alter, revise and cancel the rules from time to time.